Thursday, April 06, 2006

Today's Credit Card Offers + Other Mail

Well, today American Express sent me an offer for the Costco TrueEarnings Card. I received this same offer 13 days ago. It appears to be the exact same piece of mail--they must be pretty sure I want one of these cards.

Netflix also wants me, and says they can give me a deal as low as $7.99 per month. The best deal on their Web site is $9.99 per month, so I'm feeling special, but I'm not going to do it. I did it once before & I just don't have time to watch enough movies to make it worthwhile. I like sitting in theatres, too, and only watch so many movies at home. I guess I'm going against the trend that way.

I also received an offer of a home equity line of credit from my mortgage company.

The local school district also sent me a newsletter about what's up in the school district. My kid doesn't show up anywhere in this issue, so I'm tossing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home