Thursday, April 20, 2006

Book Review: WSJ Personal Finance Guides

The Wall Street Journal just came out with two personal finance books, The Complete Personal Finance Guidebook and the Personal Finance Workbook. Justin did a new book review of them, which you can find here.

I leafed through them right quick, so I'm not qualified to make a judgment, but Justin thought they were pretty good, especially for those just starting to get their doo-doo together financially.

He's trying to line up an interview with the books' author, Jeff Opdyke, who is one of the main personal finance writers for the Journal. That's not at all confirmed, but that's the goal.

I've been gonme for a few days , but hoping to make up for lost time starting today. I'm starting to enjoy this blog thing; I see now why people get hooked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home