Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Slow Mail Day

It took a long time for the mail guy to show up today & the payoff stunk:

Local radio station SoftRock 102.1 sent me one of those "listen & win" promos. I can win $1000 if I am the 12th caller when they play the "Workday Song of the Day." I used to actually go for this stuff when I was totally broke and being the 12th caller seemed as good of a money-making strategy as anything else, but now I thankfully have better ways to make a buck, like this massive money-generating blog you're reading. The "Workday Song of the Day" for April 14th is "We Belong" by Pat Benatar.

Honeybaked Ham sent us a $5 coupon if we buy a ham of over 7 lbs. by April 15th. It says "While Supplies Last" on the coupon, so I gotta hurry.

That's about it. I have to call my accountant for the 15th time this week & make sure I understand what the heck I'm supposed to do so the IRS doesn't come after me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home